Ultrasonic Frequency Variation
HAVER UFA - Ultrasonic Frequency Variation for Test Sieves
The HAVER UFA is especially designed for the sieving of powders at critical particle size cuts of ≤ 300 micron. The screen is excited by means of ultrasonic wave at continuously varying frequency.
Your advantages at a glance
- Increase of throughput of bulk materials ≤ 300 μm
- Clogging tendency is reduced and disintegration of agglomerated material is promoted
- Sieving performance is increased and sieving times shortened
- Permanent sieve mesh cleaning effect with less mechanical wear on the screens
- Several test sieves can be agitated at the same time with a single generator
|Clamping ring||ø 200 mm, 203 mm, 300 mm, 400 mm|
|Converter||Connector cable indluded|
Ultrasonic Frequency Variation for Sieving Support
The woven sieve cloth is continuously vibrated at a uniformly distributed, varying frequency. These high frequency vibrations reduce frictional resistance between the material particles and the sieve cloth. This type of sieving support greatly accelerates the sieving process. For some bulk materials sieving is first possible only with a vibration-type sieve shaker. The special feature of this process is that frequency variation requires no elaborate modulation of the agitated mechanical system (analysis sieve) as opposed to the conventional resonance process. The plug-and-play solution allows a simple and flexible vibration of standard analysis sieves.
E-Shop Particle Analysis
With this E-Shop button the UFA and corresponding accessories are reached directly.