Evaluation Software for Sieve Analysis
HAVER CSA evaluation software for sieve analysis
The HAVER CSA software enables PC-aided analysis of standard sieve systems. Three versions of this software are available which differ in the scale of functions. The results of measurements are documented for quality assurance purposes and can be introduced into statistics and reports due to the complex data processing.
Your advantages at a glance
- Simple and precise reports.
- User friendly and self-explanatory user interface.
- Complex graphical display and detailed documentation.
- Works under the operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.0.
- Connection of different types of scales and HAVER test sieve shakers.
- Report Designer allows own design of the test
|Function|| HAVER CSA|
| HAVER CSA|
|HAVER CSA |
Input of sieve sets, customers and materials /
| Expanded account, |
e.g. sauter mean diameter
|Account of AFS-numbers||x||x||x|
| Definition of particle limits/|
loading of comparable data
| Graphics, |
e.g. cumulative oversize distribution curve
|Data bank functions||x||x|
|Import of aged data||x||x|
|Take over of external data (LIM's systems)||x|
|Transfer to external (LIM's) systems||x|
Application area of HAVER CSA
The HAVER CSA software is suitable for many different industries, from preparation engineering to pharmacy.
As AFS-numbers, which are calculated with the EXPERT and NETWORK versions, are important for the foundry industry, we mention this application area separately.
E-Shop Particle Analysis
With this E-Shop button the HAVER CSA can be reached directly.