Calibration certificate acc. to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025
Accredited calibration laboratory
Ever increasing tougher demands that go beyond the normal standards are now being placed on the reliability of test sieves in an increasing number of application areas. Haver & Boecker meets these demands and, since June 2013, has become Germany’s first accredited calibration laboratory for test sieves of metal wire cloth as to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025. The calibration certificates for test sieves of metal wire cloth serve as proof of conformance to national and international standards and are recognised internationally by the signatory states within the scope of conventions (EA, ILAC, etc.).
DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
This standard contains all requirements to be met by testing and calibration laboratories to manage quality (min. According to DIN EN ISO 9001) and technically competent and able to generate technically valid results to prove. The calibration of test sieves with woven wire cloth according to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025 expands the current review of test sieves with inspection certificate 3.1 according to EN 10204. The uncertainty mentioned in the calibration certificate is used in the subsequent use of the measuring instrument for correcting of the readings.
Requirements for competence in testing and calibration laboratories as to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025
- Assurance of expertise and competence
- Quality management according at least to DIN EN ISO 9001
- Transparency of measurement results
- Measurements under clean room conditions
- Measurement results that are expertly based
- Indication of measurement uncertainties
- Traceability of used measurement devices to national / international standard
- Data Sheet Calibration laboratory
(PDF, 419 kB)
If you send us used test sieves, please note the following:
- The test sieves have to be cleaned by the customer.
- The test sieves have to be free from any contaminations.
- Please submit a declaration of no objection.