Dynamic Image Analysis from 63 micron
HAVER CPA 4-1 for particle sizes from 63 micron
The HAVER CPA 4-1 is suitable for particle size and shape analysis of coarse material up to 50 mm. With its robust construction it is designed to handle large sample quantities. The user-friendly software of this device for laboratory and pilot plant works under current Windows operating systems.
Right in the middle
- Integrable in current production as an online device.
- Both, the measuring unit as well as the HAVER CPA Software are prepared for an online connection to a PLC system.
Further advantages at a glance
- Analysis of all particle sizes and particle shapes in real time (HAVER REAL TIME).
- Reproducible measuring results.
- Noise reduction by rubberized feeder and funnel.
- Use as a particle counting device.
|Measuring range||0.063 - 50 mm|
|Operating voltage||230 Volt, 50 Hertz or 115 Volt, 60 Hertz|
|Chute width||200 mm|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Interfaces||digital IO-Ports, GigE, RS 232|
|Line resolution||4096 Pixel|
|Pixel frequency||60 MHz|
|Dimensions||1500 x 790 x 940 mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||approx. 120 kg|
Application examples for the HAVER CPA 4-1
Thanks to the consistent modular construction, the HAVER CPA 4-1 can be combined customized with all of our HAVER peripheral devices.
The HAVER HSD is used to pre-dry wet material, the HAVER DMS offers pre-classification of material. Both devices play a decisive role in reducing the measuring time.