Dynamic Image Analysis from 20 micron
HAVER CPA 2-1 for particle sizes from 20 micron
The HAVER CPA 2-1 is a laboratory unit for photo-optical size and shape analysis of dry and non-agglomerating particles of bulk material. It is a base model with best cost-performance ratio. The HAVER CPA 2-1 can be operated using a computer or notebook with current Windows operating systems.
Mobile and flexible in use
- Due to the GigE Vision-camera it can also be operated using a notebook.
- Space saving / little weight.
- Use as a particle counting device.
Further advantages at a glance.
- Very good cost-performance ratio.
- Analysis of all particle sizes and particle shapes in real time (HAVER REAL TIME).
- Reproducible measuring results.
- Intuitive handling due to the newest CPA software.
- High speed measuring.
Application examples for the HAVER CPA 2-1
Free falling particles in the measuring range from 20 µm up to 30 mm can be measured and counted using the HAVER CPA 2-1.
- Peening & blasting material
- Salt and sugar
Thanks to the consistent modular construction, the device can be combined with all of our HAVER peripherals.
|Measuring range||0.020 - 30 mm|
|Operating voltage||230 Volt, 50 Hertz or 115 Volt, 60 Hertz|
|Feeder width||55 mm|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Interfaces||BUS-Ext., GigE Vision, USB|
|Horizontal resolution||2927 pixels|
|Pixel frequency||100 MHz|
|Dimensions||800 x 200 x 355 mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||approx. 16 kg|