Dynamic Image Analysis from 96 micron
HAVER CPA 4 CONVEYOR for longish particles from 96 micron
The HAVER CPA 4 CONVEYOR can be used in the laboratory or pilot plant and has been designed with a conveyor. In particular longish particles in the measuring range from 96 micron to 220 mm are separated to avoid incorrect results of size and shape analysis.
Right in the middle
- Integrable in current production as an online device.
- Both, the measuring unit as well as the HAVER CPA Software are prepared for an online connection to a PLC System.
Further advantages at a glance
- Particles will be aligned (length/width).
- Automatic feeder cleanout.
- Analysis of all particle sizes and particle shapes in real time (HAVER REAL TIME).
- Reproducible measuring results.
- Use as a particle counting device.
|Measuring range||0.096 - 220 mm|
|Operating voltage||230 Volt, 50 Hertz or 115 Volt, 60 Hertz|
|Chute width||320 mm|
|Conveyor width||360 mm|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Interfaces||digital IO-Ports, GigE, RS 232|
|Line resolution||4096 Pixel|
|Pixel frequency||50 MHz|
|Dimensions||2230 x 830 x 1390 mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||approx. 205 kg|
Application examples for the HAVER CPA 4 CONVEYOR
The HAVER CPA 2 CONVEYOR avoids catching of fibres or intersection of different particles like wood chips and catalysts.
The robust device can be used also for analysis of following bulk material:
- Pet food
- Plastic form parts