Dynamic Image Analysis from 36 micron
HAVER CPA 2 CONVEYOR for longish particles from 36 micron
The HAVER CPA 2 CONVEYOR can be used in the laboratoy or pilot plant and has been designed with a conveyor. In particular longish particles in the measuring range up to 45 mm are separated to avoid incorrect results of size and shape analysis.
Right in the middle
- Integrable in current production as an online device.
- Due to the GigE-camera it can also be operated using a notebook.
Further advantages at a glance
- Particles will be aligned (length/width).
- Automatic feeder cleanout.
- Analysis of all particle sizes and particle shapes in real time (HAVER REAL TIME).
- Reproducible measuring results.
- Use as a particle counting device.
|Measuring range||0.036 - 45 mm|
|Operating voltage||230 Volt, 50 Hertz or 115 Volt, 60 Hertz|
|Feeder width||65 mm|
|Conveyor width||75 mm|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Interfaces||BUS-Ext., GigE, USB|
|Horizontal resolution||2048 pixels|
|Pixel frequency||60 MHz|
|Dimensions||940 x 260 x 580 mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||approx. 27 kg|
Application examples for the HAVER CPA 2 CONVEYOR
The HAVER CPA 2 CONVEYOR avoids catching of fibres or intersection of different particles like wood chips, catalysts and extruded synthetic granulates.
The robust device can be used also for analysis of following bulk material:
- Salt and sugar