Test Sieves with Stainless Steel Frames
Test Sieves with stainless steel frames and openings from 5 micron
Our test sieves with frames made from stainless steel are equipped with woven wire cloth or robust plates with square perforations according to DIN ISO 3310. If you emphazise closer tolerances our "Gold" Test Sieves are perfect. Test sieves with electroformed sheets are mainly used for finest materials with particle sizes from 5 micron.
Conforming to international standards
- Fabricated according to valid standards:
ASTM E11, DIN ISO 3310, BS ISO 3310, NF ISO 3310, N ISO 3310, ISO 5223 etc.
Your advantages at a glance
- A particularly smooth surface of frames prevents cross-contamination.
- An extremely stable sieve structure guarantees a long life.
- The sieve fabric retains its tension exceedingly well even after intensive use.
- Compatibility with equivalent test sieves manufactured in accordance with current standards.
We provide sieve media of electroformed sheets with aperture sizes from 5 micron up to 500 micron, sieve media of woven wire cloth with aperture sizes from 20 micron up to 125 mm and perforated plates made from galvanized steel with openings from 4 mm up to 125 mm.
|Nominal height [mm]||25||25||45||50||32/50||55||30/60||60||75||60||65||70|
Application examples for test sieves with stainless steel frames
Our test sieves with frames made from stainless steel are suitable both for hand sieving as for dry and wet sieving with all our test sieve shakers.
Bulk material of different branches can be classified and separated with these test sieves.
- Industrial rocks and minerals
That could interest you as well:
E-Shop Particle Analysis
With this E-Shop button the required test sieve with stainless steel frame can be specified.