Photo-optical Particle Analysis in 2 Measuring Ranges from 35 micron
HAVER CPA 4-2 with 2 measuring ranges for particle sizes from 35 micron
The HAVER CPA 4-2 is equipped with two separate measuring ranges, whereby it is possible to measure fine and coarse materials on one unit photooptically. With its robust construction it is suitable for large sample quantities and can be used in laboratories or pilot plants.
Right in the middle
- Integrable in current production as an online device.
- Both, the measuring unit as well as the HAVER CPA Software are prepared for an online connection to a PLC system.
Further advantages at at glance
- Measurement in two measuring ranges.
- Analysis of all particle sizes and particle shapes in real time (HAVER REAL TIME).
- Reproducible measuring results.
- Noise reduction by rubberized feeder and funnel.
- Use as a particle counting device.
|Measuring ranges||0.035 - 15 mm / 0.091 - 90 mm|
|Operating voltage||230 Volt, 50 Hertz or 115 Volt, 60 Hertz|
|Chute width||100 mm / 300 mm|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Interfaces||digital IO-Ports, GigE, RS 232|
|Line resolution||4096 Pixel|
|Pixel frequency||60 MHz|
|Dimensions||1770 x 810 x 1050 mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||approx. 152 kg|
Application examples for the HAVER CPA 4-2
Measuring range one from 35 µm up to 15 mm is designed for the particle size and shape analysis of sand or split. Measuring range two from 91 µm up to 90 mm has been optimized to analyse materials like gravel and grit.
- Salt and sugar
The HAVER HSD is used to pre-dry wet material, the HAVER DMS offers pre-classification of material. Both devices play a decisive role in reducing the measuring time.